Posted on: 18/11/2020
Closing on: 30/11/2020
As an Operations Manager in school, you will help to maintain general discipline in the school and will be involved in the areas of estate management, safety and security, and logistics support.
Your key responsibilities include:
Have to maintain school policies and integrate discipline, study stream according to set standard into each class.
Have to maintain track records for teacher;s performance and students’ progress.
Have to use steadegies which can improve teacher performance and their assistance can help students in understanding and commanding.
Have to develop standardized curricula, modren teaching methodologies, budget administration, staff hiring,look into all required necessities to be provided to make the school a well equipped learning place.
Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators
- Fluent in: English/Urdu/Hindi
- Soft skills in: Capable to create and produce educational enviroenment,have history of dealing with teacher performance, Have Strong verbal command and written communication skills. building, team working, intercultural skills.
- Experience:2+ years’as a Principal or school leadership role
- Contribution Amount: 8000 Euro
- Specific experience :
- Degree Requirements:Master’s Degree in Education and Knowledge of Business
- To/Fro air travel
- Health Insurance
- As per law annual leave with half salary
- Salary = 10$ to 16$
- 2 Yrs Contract
- Free Transportation from accommodation to School
- Annual/ good conduct/performance Bonuses
- European Life
- European Experience
- Oppertunities to avail world Class Experience
- 40 hrs/wk and can be extended
Contact email: email@example.com